Based on the tourism score, the best time of year to visit Pittsburgh for warm-weather activities is from mid June to mid September.
Making its mark on Pittsburgh's skyline, the eco-friendly Fairmont Pittsburgh places you among hip eateries, upscale shops, and impressive theaters. It's 2 blocks from Market Square, and a 10-minute walk to Point State Park, where you'll find the Fort Pitt Museum. Within an 8-minute metro ride, you can be cheering the Pirates baseball team at PNC Park or the Steelers at Heinz Field. If it's art you seek, the Andy Warhol Museum is an 8-minute walk and the Mattress Factory is a 16-minute bus ride.
Top Trending Pittsburgh Hotels
- Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel The hotel is in the heart of Pittsburgh's cultural district close to popular sites like Heinz Stadium, home of the Pittsburgh Steelers, just over a mile away. The Pittsburgh Center for the Arts is about a five-mile drive, and the Frick Art & Historical Center is nine miles away. Pittsburgh International Airport is 18 miles away, and the Amtrak station is just half-mile from the hotel.
- Distrikt Hotel Pittsburgh With a stay at Distrikt Hotel Pittsburgh, you'll be centrally located in Pittsburgh, within a 5-minute drive of Monongahela Incline and Heinz Field. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in.
- EVEN Hotel Pittsburgh Downtown With a stay at EVEN Hotel Pittsburgh Downtown in Pittsburgh (Downtown Pittsburgh), you'll be a 5-minute drive from Monongahela Incline and 6 minutes from Heinz Field. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite. Downtown Pittsburgh epitomizes cosmopolitan living. As you walk through its central streets, skyscrapers jut all around, and you’re right in the bustle of the business district.
- Ace Hotel Pittsburgh With a stay at Ace Hotel Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh (East Liberty), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of University of Pittsburgh and Carnegie Mellon University. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a library.
Top Pittsburgh Airport Hotels
- MainStay Suites Pittsburgh Airport Located in Pittsburgh, MainStay Suites Pittsburgh Airport is in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of The Mall at Robinson and Moon Golf Club. Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.
- Doubletree Hotel Pittsburgh Airport The DoubleTree Hotel is one half-mile from Robert Morris University and five miles from the Mall at Robinson. It's 15 miles from the Andy Warhol Museum, PNC Park and Phipps Conservatory. Pittsburgh International Airport is six miles southwest of the hotel.
- Hyatt Place Pittsburgh Airport The hotel is seven miles from the Pittsburgh International Airport and 10 miles outside of downtown Pittsburgh. It's a 15-minute car ride to the David L. Lawrence Convention Center, and 15 miles from the Pittsburgh cultural district, where attractions such as the Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh are located. Heinz Field is 11 miles from the hotel; Rivers Casino, ten miles. Two shopping malls, Settlers Ridge and the Mall at Robinson, are just one mile from the Hyatt Place.
- Quality Inn Pittsburgh Airport When you stay at Quality Inn Pittsburgh Airport in Oakdale, you'll be near the airport, within a 15-minute drive of Heinz Field and Duquesne Incline. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.
With a stay at Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh, you'll be centrally located in Pittsburgh, within a 10-minute drive of Monongahela Incline and Heinz Field. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Pittsburgh? This hotel has 11300 square feet (1050 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.